App Version: 3.8
- How to Create Groups.
- How to Post Opportunities for a Group or Groups.
As a Shipper User, I would like to create Groups of Carriers that I frequently work with. This article will outline how to create and use Groups.
How to Create Groups
- When logged into Interchange, navigate to the Groups tab.
- Click on New Group.
- Name the Group.
- Select the Carriers you would like to add to the Group.
- You can also edit or delete the Group later.
- You can create as many Groups as you would like, and you can use and edit Groups created by other users in your organization.
How to Post Opportunities for a Group or Groups
- When creating an Opportunity, you can post to a Group or Groups by switching from Public to Private.
- Scroll down and you will see the Groups created across your company.
- The number next to the icon shows how many Carriers are in the Group.
- You can select one or multiple Groups. After selecting, the Carriers will be broken out for your review.
Please sign in to leave a comment.