App Version: 3.8
- How to e-Sign Your W-9 within onRamp.
As a Carrier user, I want to e-Sign my W-9 within onRamp.
This guide will walk you through e-Signing the W-9 within onRamp.
- If you are in the Loads section of Roger, click on the nine dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select onRamp.
- If you haven't completed your Carrier Profile, you will need to click on Complete Carrier Profile.
- Once your Carrier Profile is complete, you can click on View, Upload, or E-sign W-9.
- You also have the option to Upload W-9 or E-sign W-9 from the main onRamp page.
- You will then have two options: Upload W-9 or E-sign W-9.
- Click on E-sign W-9.
- This populates a W-9 with data from the FMCSA website. Verify that the information is correct and add any additional information. The Federal Tax Classification is required.
- The Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) needs to be completed with either a social security number or an employee identification number.
- Click on the Signature block.
- A signature block will appear with your signature auto-populated. You can read the disclosure and click Accept and Sign. You also have the ability to Draw or Upload a signature on file.
- If you Accept and Sign, your signature will be populated and you will need to select the date.
- When finished, click the Finish button.
- You can download a PDF version of the signed document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.