Apps: Web, Mobile
App Version: 3.11
- How to upload your W-9 within onRamp.
As a Carrier user, I want to upload or take a picture of my W-9 within onRamp.
- If you are in the Loads section of Roger, click on the nine dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select onRamp.
- If you haven't completed your Carrier Profile, you will need to click on Complete Carrier Profile.
- Once your Carrier Profile is complete, you can click on View or Upload W-9.
- You will then have three options depending on your use: Upload W-9, Take a Photo, or Select from your Photo Library.
- Due to technical issues Roger has disabled the E-sign feature.
- Commonly missed areas are: The Federal Tax Classification is required.
- The Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) needs to be completed with either a social security number or an employee identification number.
- The Signature block and date.