App Version: 3.8
- How to Search for Opportunities from the Opportunities tab.
- How to Search for Opportunities from the Map.
How to Search for Opportunities from the Opportunities tab
- From the Opportunities tab, there is a Search Location field at the top.
- You can filter your search results by Origin or Destination using the filtering options on the map.
- For example, select Origins to view Opportunities by Origins.
- You can also filter by date, estimated rate per mile, and Public and/or Private.
How to Search for Opportunities from the Map
- For searching via the map, you have the same filtering options as when using the Search Location field; however, you will see the pins on the map for either Origins or Destinations depending on your filter selection.
- If you have the Search as I move the map checked (centered at the top of the map), the Opportunities listed on the left will change as you move around the map.
- Unchecking the Search as I move the map option will freeze your Opportunities to your last view. In the example video below, the Opportunity cards on the left stay filtered to Miles City once the Search as I move the map option is unchecked.
Please sign in to leave a comment.