App Version: 3.8
- How to Negotiate Opportunities.
- How to Book a Deal from an Opportunity.
How to Negotiate Opportunities
- Click on an Opportunity you would like to negotiate.
- If you are not already connected to the other party, you will receive a notification asking you to first connect with the other party before starting the negotiation.
- Your connection will show as pending until the other party accepts.
- You can negotiate but won't be able to book a Deal until the connection request is accepted.
- Click on Negotiate.
- This button will show as Counter if it's an Opportunity shared privately with you, or if you have already started the negotiation.
- Add/edit the information in the Opportunity card.
- Click Submit Counter.
How to Book a Deal
- Once you are happy with the negotiation, or if you see an Opportunity you would like to immediately book, click Book Deal.
- You will receive a popup to Proceed or Cancel.
- The Deal will now appear in your Deals tab along with all your other booked Deals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.