App Version: 3.8
- This article will explain the dashboard and map features.
- Breakdown of the Opportunities and Deals tabs.
- The menu on the left side of the screen is broken down into five tabs:
- Opportunities - Draft and Posted Opportunities
- Deals - Loads booked from Opportunities
- Locations - Quick access to your saved Locations page.
- Shipper Contacts - Quick access to your Shipper Contacts page.
- Roger IQ - Statistics
- In the Opportunities tab, there is a drop down to change views between Draft Opportunities, Posted Opportunities, and Closed Opportunities.
- Below that, you can tab between three different types of Opportunities:
- Available - Opportunities that you can negotiate on.
- My Created - Opportunities that you have created.
- My Company - Opportunities that someone from your company created.
- The map can be used to search for Opportunities in a variety of different ways.
- Filter by date, Estimated rate per mile, and Shared With (Public, Private, or Both).
- View Origin or Destinations.
- Search as you move the map by zooming in on a location you're interested in.
- Additionally, there is a search field on the left where you can narrow down by location.
- In the Deals Tab, you will see all of your Deals that were booked from posted Opportunities.
- You can sort by ERPM, Counterparty, Name, Origin, Destination, Date Range, and Number of Loads.
- You can also filter using the cup icon in the upper right, and export the information to Excel by clicking on the three dots next to the cup icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.