Apps: Web and Mobile
App Version: 3.7
- This article will explain the dashboard and map features.
- Breakdown of the Opportunities and Deals tabs.
- The menu on the left side of the screen is broken down into three sections:
- Opportunities - Draft and Posted Opportunities
- Deals - Loads booked from Opportunities
- Roger IQ - Statistics
- In the Opportunities tab, there is a drop down to change views between Draft Opportunities, Posted Opportunities, and Closed Opportunities.
- Below that, you can tab between three different types of Opportunities:
- Available - Opportunities that you can negotiate for.
- My Created - Opportunities that you have created.
- My Company - Opportunities that someone from your company created.
- The map can be used to search for Opportunities in a variety of different ways.
- Filter by date, Estimated rate per mile, and Shared With (Public, Private, or Both).
- View Origin or Destinations.
- Search as you move the map by zooming in on a location you're interested in.
- Additionally, there is a search field on the left where you can narrow down by location.
- In the Deals Tab, you will see all of your Deals that were booked from posted Opportunities.
- You can sort by ERPM, Counterparty, Name, Origin, Destination, Date Range, and Number of Loads.
- You can also filter using the cup icon in the upper right, and export the information to Excel by clicking on the three dots next to the cup icon.