Apps: Web and Mobile
App Version: 3.8
- How to View Cancelled Loads.
As a Carrier, I can view Cancelled loads in the Cancelled tab on the web. I can also view Cancelled loads in the app, but only if I am connected to a network/reliable Internet connection.
This guide will walk through viewing Cancelled loads.
Cancelled Loads on the Web
With the 3.1 update, there is now a Cancelled tab. Cancelled loads will show here in italics.
Cancelled Loads on the App
In the app, Carriers will only have the option to view Cancelled loads if they have Cancelled loads.
- Scroll down in the Open tab.
- Tap on View Cancelled Loads.
If you are not connected to a network/reliable Internet connection, your Cancelled loads will not be viewable. One you are in a better service area; you will be able to see your Cancelled loads.
- Carriers, Drivers, and Restricted Hauls users cannot cancel loads.
- Only loads in Open status can be cancelled.
- Loads with associated tracking can be cancelled. If the load was in progress, the load tracking will change to Stopped status.
- Cancelled loads will retain all data associated with that load (change tracking, images, etc.); however, only Carrier and Shipper users can view cancelled Loads.
- Cancelled loads can be duplicated and exported.