Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- How to Accept a Shipper's Invite.
As a Carrier already on Roger, I would like to accept an invitation from a new Shipper connection.
This guide will walk through accepting a Shipper's invite on the Web and the mobile app.
- When logged into Roger, go to the Shipper tab.
- On the Shipper tab, you will see your current and pending Shipper connections.
- Click on Accept on the far right of the screen for the Shipper invite you would like to accept.
- You can also decide if Shippers can dispatch directly to your drivers on this page by clicking in the Dispatch to Drivers column and selecting Yes or No.
- In the app, tap on More (the three dots) at the bottom right side of the screen.
- If you have a pending invite, you should see a red notification bubble on Shippers. Click on Shippers.
- Tap on the pending invitation that you would like to accept. In this example, we are going to click on CGB.
- On the next screen, you will be able to Accept or Decline the request.
- If you would like the Shipper to be able to dispatch directly to your Drivers, toggle to green.