App Version: 3.8
- How to Request Additional Insurance Details.
As a Carrier user, myCOI has identified that my insurance coverage is noncompliant, or does not meet requirements for my Shipper's network.
This guide will walk through how to request additional details via onRamp.
- If you are in the Loads section of Roger, click on the nine dots in the upper right corner of the screen and select onRamp.
- Within your onRamp dashboard, you will see your connection cards. Click on View Details for the Shipper connection you would like to request more details for.
- A red exclamation point will be next to the Insurance Coverage section, indicating there are one or more non-compliant insurance items.
- Click on Request Additional Details to notify a Roger Onboarding Specialist to populate detailed information about coverages.