App Version: 3.8
This article will walk through registering for myCOI.
- You can register for myCOI through an active or in-progress connection.
- Some Shippers will not be tracking Carriers' insurance through onRamp.
- This process should take less than 5 minutes.
- From your home page of onRamp, click on View Details in an active or in-progress connection.
- Click on Go to myCOI Portal at the top right of the screen.
- Create a myCOI account.
- Enter your contact information.
- myCOI will use this contact if there is an issue with your account or insurance information.
- Enter your insurance agents' information to include what your agent insures you for.
- If you are unsure of your coverage, your agent can also update this field.
- If you change insurance agents, you will need to update this field.
- myCOI will now reach out to your insurance agent. You will not need to upload any documents or take further action unless your insurance agent changes.