App Version: 3.8
onRamp works directly with myCOI and your insurance agent to store and monitor your insurance information so that you remain in compliance hassle-free.
At no point does myCOI or Roger have any ability to change your insurance information.
- Via onRamp, you can register for myCOI. You can read more about myCOI here.
- Once registered, myCOI will contact your insurance agent to receive a read-only copy of your Certificate of Insurance.
- Insurance agents cannot change anything without written or verbal permission from the insured. The myCOI authorization allows for the read-only copy.
- Once myCOI has reviewed the Certificate of Insurance, onRamp will reflect your status (compliant or non-compliant with Shipper requirements) and insurance expiration date. This will be viewable by your Shipper connections.
- If your insurance reflects as non-compliant, you can request additional details via onRamp.
- If anything changes about your insurance, you can request myCOI to re-verify your status via onRamp.
- Thirty days prior to expiration, myCOI will notify you and your agent.
- Once your insurance is renewed, the insurance agent will inform myCOI of the new expiration date, and that date will be reflected in onRamp for your Shipper connections to view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.