App Version: 2.7
onRamp works directly with myCOI and your insurance agent to store and monitor your insurance information so that you remain in compliance hassle-free.
At no point does myCOI or Roger have any ability to change your insurance information.
- Via onRamp, you can register for myCOI. You can read more about myCOI here.
- Once registered, myCOI will contact your insurance agent to receive a read-only copy of your Certificate of Insurance.
- Insurance agents cannot change anything without written or verbal permission from the insured. The myCOI authorization allows for the read-only copy.
- Once myCOI has reviewed the Certificate of Insurance, onRamp will reflect your status (compliant or non-compliant with Shipper requirements) and insurance expiration date. This will be viewable by your Shipper connections.
- If your insurance reflects as non-compliant, you can request additional details via onRamp.
- If anything changes about your insurance, you can request myCOI to re-verify your status via onRamp.
- Thirty days prior to expiration, myCOI will notify you and your agent.
- Once your insurance is renewed, the insurance agent will inform myCOI of the new expiration date, and that date will be reflected in onRamp for your Shipper connections to view.