App Version: 2.7
The information the Carrier user adds to sign up for onRamp will automatically be used and stored on their Roger profile.
This guide will walk through creating a new account and connecting with Shippers.
- Head to onRamp.
- Click on Register New Account.
- Input your cell-phone number in the field provided.
- Note: A four-digit confirmation code will be sent to the number you provided.
- Input your full name.
- Enter the email address and password you wish to use for onRamp.
- Input your DOT or MC number.
- Verify the correct data and click on I verify that this is the correct carrier.
- Some Carriers do not have a DOT or MC number. Should this be the case, simply click on I Don't Have a DOT or MC number.
- Read through the Roger LLC, Carrier Terms of Service. Once this is done, Carriers can check I have read and agree to the terms and conditions and click on Create Account.
- New Carriers will then be taken to the dashboard where they will be prompted to make a Shipper connection, update or complete their personal or company information, and connect their insurance agent through myCOI.