Roger onRamp provides an innovative compliance platform combined with the ability to make and maintain business connections between Shippers and Carriers.
Roger onRamp partners with myCOI, a unique compliance tracking system, and is responsible for tracking and verifying your insurance qualifications, W-9 verification, and that your Certificate of Insurance meets the requirements specified in your contract agreement with your Shipper(s).
Benefits of onRamp:
|onRamp Feature||Business Benefit|
Standardized insurance requirements.
|If you meet requirements for one shipper, you meet them for all shippers within the same network.|
Access to all shippers within the Roger network.
|Request connections to new shippers within the same network for which you have already met compliance requirements.|
|Compliance tracking system.||Stores and monitors your insurance information.|
|Direct communication with your insurance agent.||Roger onRamp works directly with your agent on compliance documents.|
Automatic notification of COI renewals.
|Proactive monitoring and notifying your agent when renewals are approaching.|
Other Key Features:
- No longer need to provide a Certificate of Insurance each year directly to your Shipper(s).
- All certificates and documents, including renewals, will automatically be provided to Roger onRamp by your insurance agent.
- If your insurance agent fails to respond to communication coming from Roger onRamp, you will be notified via email.
- It is your responsibility to provide any changes to your insurance agent and/or their contact information. All changes can quickly and easily be completed through your Roger onRamp profile.
- You will receive an auto-notification from onRamp any time your FMCSA safety rating changes.