Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.4
- Steps to add additional Carrier users.
As a Carrier user, I would like to add additional Carrier users to help with processing loads.
This guide will walk through how to add additional Carrier users to your account.
- First, go to the Users tab. This tab displays all users associated with the account.
- Click on Add a User.
- Enter Name, Email and/or Mobile Phone Number, and select the Carrier role from the drop-down.
- Click on Invite.
- Tap on More (Three Dots in the bottom right).
- Click on the Users icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the green + sign to add a new user.
- Click on the Carrier radio button and enter Name, Email and/or Mobile Phone Number.
- Tap Done at the top right of the screen.
Roger recommends filling out either the email or phone number, not both. Entering an email address and a phone number will cause two invitations to be sent: one via email and the other via text message. A user may choose either option; however, it will default to the first invitation they select.
- If the user's account is set up with an email, they will need to create a password.
- If the user's account is set up with a phone number, they will receive a four-digit code via text to sign in.