App Version: 3.4
As a Shipper Admin, I want to add Shipper Users to Roger.
How to add Shipper Users to Roger:
- As a Shipper Admin, click on Users tab.
- In the upper right of the screen, click Add New User.
- Update the fields Email or Mobile Phone based on where you would like to send the invite link.
- Select the role Shipper User from the drop-down.
- Once you have filled out these fields, click on Invite.
- The Shipper User will receive an invite link to either the email or phone entered by Shipper Admin
- Upon receiving the link on preferred method (email/phone) the shipper user will be able to join Roger by clicking the invite link and accepting the invite.
Once a Shipper User is created, they can access Roger on the web platform. Shipper users can perform activities like managing loads, negotiating deals, communicating via chat with other users, inviting Carriers, and setting up Shipper Contacts.