Apps: iOS, Android
App Version: 3.4
- Sometimes, because of bad network connectivity or low bandwidth, the ticket images fail to synchronize with the Roger database.
Image Synch - Troubleshooting
- Make sure you are in a good network area.
- Capture the images on your device; even if you are in an area with low connectivity, the images will be saved locally on your phone. You will be able to submit once you are in a good network area.
- Look for a green cloud on the ticket thumbnail.
- Do not submit loads unless you see green cloud image.
- If you continue to have issues, please contact the Roger Help Desk.