Carriers/Drivers (Full and Limited)
Apps: iOS, Android, Web
App Version: 3.7
- This feature allows Carriers and Drivers to stop an active load from the mobile application.
- Reasons you might click Stop Load include: if a truck breaks down, driver gets the load in error, the load needs to be returned to the Shipper, etc.
Stop Load - Mobile
As a Carrier/Driver user, I want to stop a load on the mobile application.
- To Stop Load, the Carrier/Driver taps the Stop Load button for the active load.
- Roger will ask: Are you sure you want to stop load tracking for this load? If the user clicks OK, it will stop the active load.
- The Stopped load information can be seen on the web application by Carrier users and Shipper users.
- The app will automatically stop the load upon arriving at the destination.
- When the user captures the destination weight or destination image, the load will be stopped.
- An active load will be stopped if the user clicks Start Load on a new load.
- Roger will ask: You are currently hauling another load. Starting this load will stop tracking on the other load. If the user clicks OK, it will stop the active load.
- Once the load is stopped, it cannot be resumed or restarted.
- The load can no longer be tracked once stopped.
Stop Load - Web
Though an active load can only be stopped via mobile application, command center users can view the stop load details.
- Once the Carrier/Driver user stops their active load from the mobile app, it will show the information on web - Load Details screen in real time with a timestamp.
- The Carrier can then Decline the load to return the load to the Shipper.