App Version: 3.1
- Send Loads to Accounting System.
- Processing Indicator and Processed Time columns.
Roger allows Shippers to integrate their accounting systems for settlement and payment of Loads. I can click on a button and send loads from Roger to my accounting system.
This article only applies to Shippers that have integrated their accounting systems with Roger.
Send Loads to Accounting System
- Go to the Loads tab.
- Use the checkboxes to select Submitted or Approved Load(s).
- Once selected, a Post to Accounting button will show up on the top right of the screen. Note: this Button will display on the add/edit load form if load is in Submitted or Approved status.
- Click the button to send the Loads to the accounting system.
Posting Status and Posted Date/Time
Two important columns that are related to accounting integration are the Posting Status column and the Posted Date/Time column.
Posting Indicator column shows the status of the accounting integration. It has the following three statuses:
- Processing - the integration process hasn’t completed yet but hasn’t returned a failure status. Hovering over the icon shows Processing.
- Processed - integration process has been completed successfully without errors. Hovering over the icon shows date and time completed.
- Failed - integration process did not complete. Hovering over the icon shows Process Failed and date and time of failure.
Posted Date/Time: shows date and time the accounting integration process completed for the load.
These columns are only visible to the Shippers and Global Admins.