Apps: iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Handling Returned Loads
The Shipper may find errors in a submission of a load, like blurry images or an incorrect scale ticket. The Shipper will Return the load back to my Carrier, with a message, to resolve the issues and re-submit the load. I have the ability to view what loads have been Returned, fix the issue and submit the load back to my Carrier for their review.
This guide will walk through how Drivers should handle Returned loads.
Handling Returned Loads
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Loads icon at the bottom of the screen
- A Returned Load will be indicated by a Red Returned banner above the returned load in the Open loads tab. Note: The Carrier may have contacted the Driver to take action on a returned load or the Driver can take action themselves.
- Tap on the load card to view the Return Message
- Review the message and make any necessary edits to the load
- Tap the Submit button to send the load to the Carrier for review. Note: The driver cannot directly submit the load to the Shipper
- Returned loads will show up at the top of the Open Loads Mobile view
- On Mobile, if notifications are turned On, then Carriers and Drivers will get a notification that a load was Returned