Apps: iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- Handling Returned Loads.
This guide will walk you through handling Returned Loads.
The Shipper may find errors in a submission of a load (blurry images, incorrect scale ticket, etc.). The Shipper will return the load back to my Carrier with a message to resolve the issue(s) and re-submit the load. I can view Returned Loads, fix the issue(s), and resubmit the load back to my Carrier for review.
Handling Returned Loads
- A Returned Load will have a Red Returned banner above the load in the Open loads tab.
- Tap on the load card to view the Returned Message.
- Review the message and make any necessary edits to the load.
- Tap the Submit button to return the load to the Carrier for review. Note: The driver cannot directly submit the load back to the Shipper.
- Returned Loads will show up at the top of the Open Loads Mobile view.
- On Mobile, if notifications are turned On, then Carriers and Drivers will get a notification that a load was Returned.