Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- How to Handle Returned Loads.
The Shipper may find errors in a submission of a load like blurry images or an incorrect scale ticket. The Shipper will return the load to the Carrier with a message to resolve the issues and re-submit the load.
This guide will walk through how to handle Returned loads.
Handling Returned Loads
- Go to the Loads tab.
- Returned Loads will show up in the Open Loads view.
- Find the Returned load by selecting Returned in the status column and click Edit.
- Review the Return Message.
- Driver on the Mobile app will see a returned load with a red returned banner. If Driver needs to make any updates, the Carrier can contact the driver to get the issue the resolved
- If the Driver makes the changes and resubmits the load, the load will still be present on the Carriers' Open Loads tab in Returned status with the Driver Submitted Icon . The driver cannot directly submit to the Shipper.
- Make the necessary corrections (e.g. new scale ticket images, correct weights).
- Click on Resubmit Load to send the load back to the Shipper for review.
- Tap on the Loads Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- A Returned Load will have a red Returned banner in the Open loads tab.
- Tap on the load card to view the Return Message.
- The Driver will similarly see the returned load on their Open loads tab. Either the Driver or the Carrier can make the needed updates to the load.
- If the Driver makes the changes and resubmits the load, the load will still be present on the Carrier's Open Loads tab, in Returned status with the Driver Submitted Icon . The Driver cannot directly submit to the Shipper.
- Make the necessary corrections and tap Resubmit For Payment at the bottom of the screen.
- Once a load is resubmitted, the load will move to the Submitted loads tab.
- Returned loads will show up at the top of the Open loads Mobile view.
- On Mobile, if notifications are turned on, then Carriers and Drivers will get a notification that a load was Returned.