Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Generate invoice on Mobile and Web
- Invoice Document Details
I want to generate an invoice for the loads that I have shipped for my off-platform shippers.
An off-platform shipper is a shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an off-platform shipper, please encourage the shipper to contact Roger customer service and join the platform.
This guide will walk through how to generate a single or multiple invoices.
- A Roger shipper will be denoted with the following icon (). Off-platform shippers do not have a designated icon.
- An invoice can be generated for multiple loads, but loads have to be for the same shipper
- Invoice # is automatically generated by the Roger system, this number can be changed when the invoice is generated.
- Login to the Roger web command center and go to the Open Loads tab
- Any load(s) that is ready to submit for invoice will have the green "Ready to Submit" icon
- To generate the invoice, click on the associated checkbox(es) for the load(s) and click Generate Invoice button at the top right of the screen. Note: An invoice can be generated for multiple loads but loads have to be for the same shipper.
- An automatically generated invoice number will be populated, this can be changed to any number that the carrier prefers.
- The carrier either has the option to Download, Preview or Send to Email
- Download: downloads a PDF file of the invoice to your computer
- Preview: Opens a PDF in a new tab in the browser
- Send to Email: the email can be sent to yourself or multiple email addresses
- Note: While waiting for the PDF to be Downloaded or Previewed the user can continue to keep working on the command center and the system will let the user know when the PDF is ready. Send to Email will send an email out immediately.
- Click Generate, to generate the invoice, the load will then be moved from the Open loads view to the Submitted view
- First login to the Roger app and go to the Open Loads tab
- Loads that are Ready to Submit (generate Invoice) , will have the status bar filled and will have a open box icon appear on the top left of the load card
- To generate an invoice for a single load tap the load card, open the Load details and tap Generate Invoice at the bottom of the screen
- To generate an invoice for one or more loads, use the open-boxes to select the loads and tap the Generate Invoice button at the bottom of the screen
- Note: Once a load is selected, it limits the view to only other ready to submit loads for the same shipper. The X at the top left can be used to cancel the selection. Puts the name of the shipper at the top of screen.
- A popup will display where the Invoice Number and Email addresses can be entered. Use the checkbox "Send to myself" to send the invoice to yourself or add additional email addresses. Send to Shipper, The Invoice Number will be auto-generated and this number can be changed to your liking.
- A success message will be displayed letting the user know that the invoices were successfully generated
The invoice will be generated in the following format:
The cover sheet of the invoice will be an overview document. This document will show all load identifying information, as well as freight amount calculations. Load(s) that are part of the invoice will be listed on this page with an associated Ref #
The next pages will contain information on the loads that were submitted for invoice. This includes the invoice number and the scale ticket images that were attached. If there are multiple loads and images attached, there will be a page for each of these associated loads and images. The images show up in following order for each load: origin, destination and other.