Apps: Web, Mobile
App Version: 3.8
- Generate invoice on Mobile and Web.
- Invoice Document Details.
I want to generate an invoice.
These steps apply to Shippers that are On or Off-Platform Shipper. An Off-Platform Shipper is a Shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an Off-Platform Shipper, please encourage the Shipper to contact Roger customer success and join the platform.
This guide will walk through generating invoices.
- A Roger shipper will be denoted with the following icon(). Off-Platform Shippers do not have a designated icon.
- An invoice can be generated for multiple loads, but loads have to be for the same shipper.
- An invoice # is automatically generated by the Roger system. You can change this number when you generate the invoice.
- Go to the Open Loads tab.
- Any load(s) ready to submit will have the green Ready to Submit icon.
- To Generate the Invoice, click on the associated checkbox(es) for the load(s) and click Generate Invoice button at the top right of the screen.
- An automatically generated invoice number will be populated (can be edited).
- The carrier has the option to Download, Preview or Send to Email.
- Click Generate. The load will then be moved from the Open view to the Submitted view.
To generate an invoice via a mobile device:
- Go to the Open Loads tab.
- Loads that are Ready to Submit will have the status bar filled and will have an open box Icon appear on the top left of the load card.
- To generate an invoice for a single load tap the load card, open the Load Details and tap Generate Invoice at the bottom of the screen.
- To generate an invoice for one or more loads, use the open-boxes to select the loads and tap the Generate Invoice button at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: Once a load is selected, it limits the view to only other ready to submit loads for the same shipper. You can cancel the selection by clicking the X at the top left of the screen.
- A pop-up will display where the Invoice Number and Email addresses can be entered. Use the checkbox Send to Myself to send the invoice to yourself or add additional email addresses. Send to Shipper, the invoice number will be auto-generated and this number can also be changed.
- A success message will be displayed, letting the user know that the invoices were successfully generated.
The invoice will be generated in the following format:
The cover sheet of the invoice will be an overview document. This document will show all load identifying information and freight amount calculations. Load(s) that are part of the invoice will be listed on this page with an associated Ref #.
The next pages will contain information on the loads that were submitted. This includes the Invoice Number and the scale ticket images that were attached. If there are multiple loads and images attached, there will be a page for each of those associated loads and images. The images will be in order of origin, destination, and then any other images.
Please sign in to leave a comment.