Apps: iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- Load card layout.
- Load sort order.
- Field descriptions.
Carriers can view load information via load cards within the mobile app.
Load Card Layout
If fields are not available or are blank, then the name of the field will be displayed. Here is a sample of a blank load card:
If the load has been Returned, a red Returned bar will appear above the load card.
If a load is ready to submit for payment to an on-platform Shipper, a green Submit for Payment bar will appear below the load card.
For Generating an Invoice for an off-platform Roger Shipper, follow the instructions here.
Load Sort Order
Loads are sorted differently on each tab.
Open Loads Tab
- Returned loads show up at the top of the screen, oldest to newest.
- Loads that are ready to Submit for Payment/ Generate Invoice show up next, in the order of oldest to newest.
- All other Open loads are sorted oldest to newest.
Submitted tab: Loads are sorted newest to oldest.
Paid tab: Loads are sorted newest to oldest.
On all tabs, if the dates are the same for a load, then the loads are sorted in the following manner:
- Carrier alphabetically.
- Driver alphabetically.
- Shipper alphabetically.
- The Dispatched Indicator is only for loads that have been dispatched to Carriers from an on-platform Roger Shipper.
- The Change Tracking icon indicates that a field or fields have been changed for that load. To learn more about change history Click Here.
- The Load Progress Bar displays how much required information has been entered out of the total required information for load submission. The Carrier progress bar has up to 11 dark green segments, Driver Full has 8, Driver Limited has 6. Each segment represents a piece of required information.
- The Load Identifier displays a selected optional load identifying number to help the Carrier and Shipper easily refer to that specific load. Roger makes a choice on which number to display as the Load Identifier based on industry practices for the type of number most commonly used by carriers and shippers to refer to a load. Roger selects the first number from the below list that has a value as the load's Load Identifier.
- Load #
- Unload #
- PO #
- Destination Scale Ticket #
- Origin Scale Ticket Number #
- BOL #
- If a Carrier user manages multiple Carriers, then each load card will display the Carrier Name at the top of the card.