Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Inviting a carrier or driver
I would like to invite Carrier and Driver users to join my Carrier Entity on Roger
Sending a Carrier/Driver Invitation
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions.
- Login to the Roger web command center and go to the Users tab. This tab displays all the carriers and drivers within the Carrier entity.
- Click the green Add a User button at the top right of the screen
- Fill in the Full Name, Email or Phone Number, and select the Role (Driver (Full), Driver (Limited), or Carrier)
- Click the green Invite button
- If an email was entered, then the user will get email instructions on joining Roger. If a phone number was entered, a text will be sent with the instructions."
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Users icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap green + button
- A new window will popup allowing you to select the user type (Carrier or Driver).
- If Driver is selected, an additional option will appear controlling the driver's ability to view or edit rates
- Fill in the Full Name, Email or Phone Number
- If an email was entered, the user will get email instructions on joining Roger. If a phone number was entered, a text will be sent with the instructions.
- Tap Done at the top right of the screen
Learn more about the Different Roles in Roger
Sample Invite Email
The invited Carrier or Driver will receive a similar email or text. Instruct them to click the Join Roger button.
Have them fill out the form and click Create Account