Not all fields below will apply to all users.
Basic information describing the load.
- Load Date: The date the load is moved.
- Shipper: The company requesting the commodity to be transported.
- Shipper Contact: The primary person at the Shipper company who the Carrier interacts with.
- Carrier: The company transporting the load.
- Driver: The person assigned to drive the load.
- Commodity: The material to be transported (Barley, Corn, Bone Meal etc.).
- Commodity ID: Internal Shipper material reference number. This field has a 100 character limit and is not visible to Carriers.
- Origin: Where the load is being picked up. You may choose to capture geographic location, customer name, or both.
- Destination: Where the load is being delivered. You may choose to capture geographic location, customer name, or both.
- Carrier Notes: Notes entered by the Carrier or Driver. This field is viewable by the Shipper.
- Shipper Notes: Notes entered by the Shipper. This field is viewable by the Carrier/Driver.
- Shipper Business Unit: The Shipper company's business line that the load relates to. This field has a 100 character limit and is not visible to Carriers.
- Internal Notes: Shipper's supplemental information related to the load. Not visible to Carriers or Drivers.
- Carrier Name: The name of the Carrier entity transporting the load.
Indicates the state the load is in.
- Schedule: A Shipper's planned loads. This field is not visible to Carriers or Drivers.
- Open: An active load assigned to a Carrier.
- Submitted: A completed load sent to the Shipper for payment by the Carrier. Carrier or Driver can no longer make updates to a load that has been submitted to Roger platform shippers
- Returned: A load that the Shipper has sent back to the Carrier because of an issue (e.g. blurry images, incorrect weights).
- Return Message: Why the Shipper returned the load to the Carrier.
- Approved: A load reviewed by the Shipper and ready to be processed for payment. An approved load appears as submitted for Carriers and Drivers.
- Paid: The Shipper has fully processed for payment.
Fields that describe the status of the load.
- Ready to Submit: Indicates if the load has all required information.
- Displays a green check-mark if the load has all required fields complete and is ready to submit to the Shipper.
- Displays an exclamation point if any of the required fields are missing. Hovering over the exclamation point shows what fields are missing.
- Mobile: A green button is shown if the load is ready to submit.
- Driver Submitted: Displays a green truck if the Driver submitted the load to the Carrier.
- Date Dispatched: Date the Shipper dispatched the load to the Carrier.
- Shipper Dispatched: Displays if the Shipper dispatched the load to the Carrier.
- Date Submitted: The date the Carrier submitted the load to the Shipper.
- Date Paid: The date that the Shipper started payment or paid the Carrier.
- Invoice #: The unique number identifying a set of loads submitted at the same time (i.e. an invoice). Invoice # is system generated when the Carrier submits one or more loads for payment or generates an invoice. This number can be manually changed during the time of submission, but cannot be changed afterwards.
- Payment #: Payment reference ID associated with the payment of the load. The Shipper enters this number.
Fields associated with the transportation of the load.
- Net Origin Weight: The recorded weight of the Commodity at the origin. Defined as gross weight minus tare weight.
- Net Destination Weight: The recorded weight of the Commodity at the destination. Defined as gross weight minus tare weight.
- Images: Images attached to the load (e.g. Scale Tickets, BOL).
- Contains Images: Displays a paperclipif images are attached to the load.
- Weight (Loss)/Gain: A calculated field capturing the amount of Commodity gained or lost between Origin and Destination. Difference between the Net Destination Weight minus Net Origin Weight.
Any of these fields can be completed to help the Carrier and Shipper reference a specific load.
- Load #: Identifying number assigned by the Origin to authorize pickup of the Commodity.
- Unload #: Identifying number assigned by the Destination to authorize delivery of the Commodity.
- Origin Scale Ticket #: The Identifying number associated with the scale ticket at the Origin.
- Destination Scale Ticket #: The Identifying number associated with the scale ticket at the Destination.
- BOL #: The Identifying number associated with the Bill of Lading that declares ownership, Origin, and Destination of the commodity.
- PO#: Purchase Order Number. Destination's Identifying number for the purchase of the Commodity. Also used to authorize delivery of the Commodity.
Fields related to the calculation of the final load amount.
- Rate: Primary price for determining the total load amount.
- Rate UoM (Rate Unit of Measure): For example, if the Rate UoM is bushel, the Rate is expressed in $/bushel (e.g. $0.20/bushel).
- Hours: The time taken to deliver the load.
- Miles: The distance driven to transport the load.
- Adjustments: Addition or reduction to the final calculated load amount.
- Adjustment Type: Reason for the adjustments. This field has a 30 character limit and is not visible to Carriers.
- Amount: The calculated total payment for the load. The calculation depends on the provided Rate UoM. Here are some example calculations:
- If Rate UoM is Hours, then Amount = Rate x Units(Hours) + Adjustments.
- If Rate UoM is Bushels, then Amount = Weight/Bushel Conversion x Rate+ Adjustments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.