Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- How to Export all Loads or a Selection of Loads on Web and Mobile.
As a Shipper or Carrier, I would like to export a set of loads. I can use the Export Loads button to export loads to a .csv, a .xlsx, or QuickBooks file.
This guide will walk you through exporting loads.
- The Export Data button is available on all load views. The Shipper or Carrier can export all the loads in the view, or selected loads.
- You can either export all (no loads selected on the load view) or a selection of loads (relevant loads selected on the load view). See the screen capture below.
- Click on Export Data on the top right of the screen.
- Select the file type to Export as: .xlsx, .csv or QuickBooks cvs. NOTE: QuickBooks is only available via web.
- Select whether to Download the file to your computer or to Send to Email.
- Click Export Loads to export the data.
- Tap on Loads at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Share at the top of the screen.
- A pop-up will appear, select the file type as either .xlsx, .csv, or QuickBooks and enter an email address.
- Click Export Loads.
- Columns and rows don't export in the same order as on your screen.
- Drivers cannot export loads.