Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.1
- Exporting all loads or a set of loads on web and mobile.
As a Shipper or Carrier, I would like to export a set of loads. I can use the Export Loads button to export loads to a .csv or a .xlsx file.
This guide will walk you through exporting loads.
- The Export Data button is available on all load views. The Shipper or Carrier can export all the loads in the view, loads within a date range, or selected loads.
- You can either export all (no loads selected on the load view) or a selection of loads (relevant loads selected on the load view). See screen capture below.
- Click on Export Data on the top right of the screen.
- Select the file type to Export as: .xlsx or .csv.
- Select whether to Download the file to your computer or to Send to Email.
- If Date Range is checked, only loads within the date range will be exported.
- Click Export Loads to export the data.
Exporting Selected Loads
- Tap on Loads at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Share at the top of the screen.
- A pop-up will appear, select the file type as either .xlsx or .csv and enter an email address.
- Click Export Loads.
- Columns and rows don't export in the same order as your screen.
- Drivers cannot export loads.