Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 2.6
- Steps to add a new load
- Descriptions of fields
As a Carrier, I would like to add new loads so that I can keep track of all my loads that I transport for my Shippers.
This guide will walk through how to add a new load on both the web command center and the Roger mobile app.
Add a New Load
- First login to the Roger Command Center and go to the Loads tab
- Click on the green Add a New Load button at the top right of the screen
- The load screen will appear. Enter in the necessary information for the load and click Save. (There is no minimum amount of information that needs to be filled out for the load to be saved)
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Green "+" Icon at the bottom right side of the screen. This + icon will be available on all tabs (Open, Submitted, Paid)
- The load screen will popup. Fill out the necessary information and tap the Back button to go back to the prior screen. (The load will be automatically saved and there is no minimum amount of information that needs to be filled out for the load to be saved)
- The newly created load will show up in the Open Loads tab
Description of Fields
See below for descriptions of some of the fields mentioned in this guide.