Apps: Web, Mobile
App Version: 3.4
- Steps to add a new load.
- Descriptions of fields.
As a Carrier, I would like to add new load(s).
This guide will walk through how to add a new load on both the web and the Roger mobile app.
Add a New Load
- Go to the Loads tab.
- Click on the green Add a New Load button at the top right of the screen.
- The load screen will appear. Enter the information for the load and click Save. (There is no minimum amount of information that needs to be filled out for the load to be saved).
- Tap on the Green + Icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- The load screen will popup. Fill out the information and tap the Back button to go back to the prior screen. (The load will be automatically saved and there is no minimum amount of information that needs to be filled out for the load to be saved).
- The newly created load will show up in the Open Loads tab.
Description of Fields
See below for descriptions of some of the fields mentioned in this guide.