Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- How to make Shippers Active or Inactive.
As a Carrier, I want to deactivate a Shipper so that the company doesn't show up when I go to select a Shipper for my new loads.
An Off-Platform Shipper is a shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an Off-Platform Shipper, please encourage the shipper to contact Roger customer service and join the platform.
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions.
- Roger Shippers () cannot be made inactive.
- Carriers cannot delete/remove any type of Shippers.
Make Shippers Active/Inactive
- Go to the Shippers tab.
- Find the Shipper that needs to be made Inactive or Active again.
- Click on the Status cell for the associated Shipper and change the status to Active/Inactive.
- Tap on the Shippers icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the Others tab. Tap on the Shipper that needs to be made Inactive/Active. Shippers that are on the Roger Platform (on the Roger Tab) cannot be made Inactive.
- Tap on the Active slider to make the Shipper Inactive and tap Save. On the slider, green means the Shipper is Active, grey means the shipper is Inactive.