Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 2.6
- Make Shippers Active/Inactive
As a Carrier, I will have situations where I no longer work with a Off-Platform Shipper. I want to be able to deactivate this shipper so that the company doesn't show up when I go to select a Shipper for my new loads.
An Off-Platform Shipper is a shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an off-platform shipper, please encourage the shipper to contact Roger customer service and join the platform.
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions.
- Roger Shippers() cannot be made inactive
- Carriers cannot delete/remove any type of shippers
Make Shippers Active/Inactive
- Login to the Roger web interface and go to the Shippers tab. This tab displays all the shippers that the carrier works with.
- Find the shipper that needs to be made Inactive or Active again
- Click on the Status cell for the associated shipper and change the status to Active/Inactive
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Shippers icon at the bottom of the screen
- Go to the Others tab. Tap on the Shipper that needs to be made Inactive/Active. Shippers that are on the Roger Platform(on the Roger Tab) cannot be made Inactive.
- Tap on the Active slider to make the shipper Inactive and tap Save. On the slider, Green means the shipper is active, Grey means the shipper is inactive.