App Version: 3.4
- Changing the column order.
- Using the side bar menu to change column order.
- Pinning columns.
- Hiding/Unhiding columns.
- Autosizing columns.
I would like to customize my columns to view only relevant information.
This guide will walk through how to change the order of the columns and how to pin columns. Customization will be saved even if the user navigates away to a different view or window. Column customizations can be performed on any of the views.
Change Column Order
- To change the order of the columns, click, hold, and drag the column header to the desired spot.
Use Sidebar Menu to Change Column Order
- Click the Columns button on the far right side. This will open up a list of columns.
- Click, hold, and drag the column name to the desired spot.
- Pinning a column allows the user to always see key information as the user scrolls left or right.
- To pin a column on the left or the right side, drag the desired column to the leftmost/rightmost side of the screen. Make sure to drag the column across the solid vertical bar.
- The three horizontal line icon , located at the right edge of each column header can also be used to pin columns. The icon only shows up when you hover over the column header. You will have the following options, as shown in the image below:
- Pin Left
- Pin Right
- No Pin
- Click the Columns button on the right side of the screen. This will open up a list of columns.
- Click the on the checkbox with a green check mark to hide the column.
- Click on a blank checkbox to unhide the column.
- Autosizing adjusts the column width to fit the data in the fields.
- There are two ways to autosize a column:
- Hover over the column header, which will display the three horizontal lines icon.
- You will have the options to Autosize This column or to Autosize all Columns.
- Drag the line to the right of the column header to adjust the size of the column, as shown above.
- Double clicking the line will autosize the column.