Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.1
- Re-sending a Carrier/Driver invitation.
- Canceling a Carrier/Driver invitation.
As a Carrier, I can resend or cancel invitations. This guide will show you how to re-send or cancel an invitation.
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions.
- Go to the Users tab. This tab displays all the carriers and drivers within the entity.
- Find the Carrier/Driver.
- In order to resend an invitation, click the green Resend Invite button for the associated Carrier/Driver. To cancel the invite, click on the red Cancel Invite button.
- Tap on the Users Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Edit on the Carrier or Driver. Carriers will show up under the Carriers tab and Drivers will show up under the Drivers tab.
- Tap on Resend Invite to resend the invite to the Carrier/Driver.
- If the Carrier resends an invitation, the invited User will have to register from the new email or text message link. If they try to register via the old invite, they won't be able to gain access because the link will be invalid.