Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Re-sending a carrier/driver invitation
- Canceling a carrier/driver invitation
It is a possibility, that the carrier or driver might have misplaced the email where I sent the invitation, so as a Carrier, I have the ability to re-send the invitation. I can also cancel the invitation. This guide can also be used to check if an invitation has been already sent. If the Resend Invite and Cancel Invite do not appear in a user’s row, this is a indication the user has accepted the invite and active
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions. Drivers should use Mobile instructions.
- Login to the Roger web interface and go to the Users tab. This tab displays all the carriers and drivers within the entity.
- Find the carrier/driver that needs to be re-sent the invitation.
- In order to resend an invite, click the green Resend Invite button for the associated carrier/driver. To cancel the invite, click on the red Cancel Invite button
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Users icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Edit on the carrier or driver that needs to be resent the invitation. Carriers will show up under the Carriers tab and Drivers will show up under the Drivers tab.
- Tap on Resend Invite to resend the invite to the carrier/driver
- If the carrier resends an invite, the invited user will have to register from the new email or text message link. If they try to register via the old invite they won't be able to gain access because the token will be invalid.