Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 2.7
- Add a Shipper
I want to add an Off-Platform Shippers to the Roger system so I can submit invoices to them.
An Off-Platform Shipper is a shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an off-platform shipper, please encourage the shipper to contact Roger customer service and join the platform.
This guide will walk through how to add a shipper on both the Roger web command center and the Roger mobile app.
- Carriers cannot add/edit/delete Roger Shippers ()
- Carriers cannot delete/remove Off-Platform Shippers
- Carriers are able to make off-platform shippers active/inactive after they have been added. Click here to learn how to do that
Adding a Shipper
- Go to the Shippers tab.
- Click Add a Shipper.
- Enter Shipper Name and Billing Email and click Add. This Shipper can now be selected when creating a load.
- Tap on the Shippers Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Green + Icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Enter in the Shipper Name and Billing Email and tap Save.
- This Shipper can now be selected when creating a load.