Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.8
- How to add an Off-Platform Shipper.
I want to add an Off-Platform Shipper to the Roger system so I can submit invoices to them.
An Off-Platform Shipper is a shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an off-platform shipper, please encourage the shipper to contact Roger customer service and join the platform.
This guide will walk through how to add a shipper on both the Roger web command center and the Roger mobile app.
- Carriers cannot add/edit/delete Roger Shippers ()
- Carriers cannot delete/remove Off-Platform Shippers
- Carriers can make off-platform shippers active/inactive. Click here to learn how to do that.
Adding a Shipper
- Go to the Shippers tab.
- Click Add a Shipper.
- Enter Shipper Name, and Billing Email and click Add. When creating a load, you can now select this Shipper.
- Tap on the Shippers Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Green + Icon at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Enter the Shipper Name and Billing Email and tap Save.
- This Shipper can now be selected when creating a load.
Please sign in to leave a comment.