Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Add a Shipper
I want to keep track of loads from off-platform shippers. Thus, I would like to add this shipper so I can submit invoices to them.
An off-platform shipper is a shipper that has not yet joined the Roger community. If you have an off-platform shipper, please encourage the shipper to contact Roger customer service and join the platform.
This guide will walk through how to add a shipper on both the Roger web command center and the Roger mobile app.
- Carriers cannot add/edit/delete Roger shippers ()
- Carriers cannot delete/remove off-platform shippers
- Carriers are able to make off-platform shippers active/inactive after they have been added. Click here to learn how to do that
Adding a Shipper
- Login to the Roger web command center and go to the Shippers tab
- At the bottom of the screen turn on/off the radio button for Driver Required Fields
- Now when the Carrier goes to select a shipper when creating a load or generating an invoice, this new shipper will be available to select.
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Shippers icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the green "+" icon at the bottom right side of the screen
- A window will pop-up. Enter in the Shipper Name and Billing Email and tap Save
- The new shipper will now appear in the "Others" section in the Shippers tab. This Shipper will now be available to select when creating a load and generating an invoice.