Apps: Web App Version: 2.6
- Add Shipper Contact
I want to be able to make a person available to be designated as a primary contact for loads . I want shipper users, Carriers and Drivers to be able to select this new contact when they create a new load or edit a load.
Add Shipper Contact
- Login to the Roger web command center and go to the Shippers Contacts tab.
- Click the green Add a Contact button at the top right of the screen
- Fill in the information and click Add
- Only the Name field is required to add a Shipper Contact
- Adding a Shipper Contact with email or phone does not give this contact access to Roger. The Shipper Contacts tab governs what shows up on the "Shipper Contact" drop-down list for that shipper
- The phone and email are used for reference only on the Shipper Contacts tab.
- The Users tab shows who has access to the system. Adding a new Shipper User/Admin must be done under the Users tab