Apps: Web App Version: 1.4.1
- Make Shippers Contacts Active/Inactive
As a Shipper, I will have situations where one of my shipper contacts is no longer active or might have moved to a different group. I want to be able to deactivate this shipper contact so that the contact doesn't show up when I go to select them for adding new loads.
Make Shipper Contacts Active/Inactive
- Login to the Roger web interface and go to the Shippers Contacts tab.
- Find the shipper contact that needs to be made Inactive or Active again
- Click on the Status cell for the associated shipper contact and change the status to Active/Inactive
The Users tab shows who has access to the system. The Shipper Contacts tab governs what shows up on the "Shipper Contact" drop-down list for that shipper when a load is filled out.
- Adding a new Shipper User/Admin or removing users must be done under the Users tab.