Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Types of Profiles
- Steps to change user role
Want to learn more about the different roles on Roger?
As a carrier, I would like to change one of my drivers to a carrier role to be able to submit loads. An example of this would be if the I am out on vacation and another person is filling in, who is normally a driver, they need to be able to submit loads for the time being.
Another example would be to change the permissions of the driver, from being able to view/edit rates (Driver Full) to not being able to view rates (Drive Limited).
The guide walks through the process of changing the user type.
Changing User Role
- First login to the Roger web interface
- Go to the Users tab
- Find the User that needs the Role change
- Click on the Role cell for the User and change it to either (Driver (Full), Driver (Limited) or Carrier)
- First login to the Roger app and go to the Users tab
- Tap Edit on the carrier or driver that needs the role change. Carriers will show up under the Carriers tab and Drivers will show up under the Drivers tab
- Use the radio buttons at the top of the screen to change the role (Driver or Carrier)
- If a Carrier is being changed to a driver another button will appear at the bottom allowing the user to either view/edit rates
- Tap Save at the top right of the screen to complete the change
- As a carrier, you are unable to change your own role. Another user would have to change your role.
- These changes can be reverted
- Drivers do not have the ability to change roles for themselves or other users