Apps: Web App Version: 1.4.1
- Bulk Edit Loads
I would like to edit the information on multiple loads at the same time. For example, I have 10 loads that I would want to assign to my driver, Bob. Instead of going to each load and assigning them to Bob one by one, Roger lets the carrier bulk edit loads.
- Currently, the only field that can be edited for multiple loads,at the same time, is the driver field.
- Loads that are in paid status, or have been submitted to an on-platform Roger Shipper cannot be bulk edited.
- Bulk Editing loads is only available through the web interface
Bulk Edit Loads
- Open the Roger Command Center and log-in
- Find the loads that need to be edited/assigned the same driver
- Use the green checkbox, to highlight the loads and select the edit button on the top left of the screen
- The following screen will appear. Use the drop down menu to select the driver that these loads need to be assigned to and click Apply at the top right of the screen
- Once Apply is clicked, all the selected loads will have the updated driver. If the driver has their notifications on, then they will be notified if they are assigned these loads.