Apps: iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.3
As a user of the Roger app, I would like to change my password for privacy reasons or my company requires me to update passwords on a regular basis.
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions.
- Open the Roger web command center and log-in
- Click on your Name at the top right of the screen and click Settings. User will be taken to their profile page.
- On this Page, click on the green Change Password button
- Enter the Current password, New Password and Confirm the new Password. Once Complete click Submit.
- Open the Roger app and log-in
- Click on the Settings icon on the bottom right of the screen and click the Change Password button
- The user will be prompted to the following screen. Enter the Current password, New Password and Confirm the new Password
- Once complete, tap Save at the top right of the screen
- Passwords must contain at least 8 characters and contain at least 1 number or 1 special character. Use the icon to view the password that you are typing.