Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Removing Carriers or Drivers from Carrier group/entity
As a carrier, I might have the need to remove a User (Carrier or Driver). For example, there is a driver that has left the company.
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions.
- Login to the Roger web interface and go to the Users tab. This tab displays all the carriers and drivers within the entity.
- Find the carrier/driver that needs to be removed
- Click on the green checkbox next to the associated driver/carrier and a red Delete button will show up at the top left of the screen
- Click on Delete to delete the User
- First login to the Roger app and tap on the Users icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Edit on the carrier or driver that needs to be removed. Carriers will show up under the Carriers tab and Drivers will show up under the Drivers tab.
- Tap on Remove User to remove the Carrier/Driver
- The following screen will be shown. To confirm removing the user, tap the Remove button or to cancel tap the Cancel button
- If there are loads created by the user that is removed, those loads will not be deleted