Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.4
- How to remove Carriers or Drivers from a Carrier group/entity.
As a Carrier, I want to remove a User (Carrier or Driver).
Carriers can use both Web and Mobile instructions to remove Users.
- Go to the Users tab.
- Find the Carrier/Driver that needs to be removed.
- Click on the green checkbox next to the associated Carrier/Driver.
- Click on Delete to delete the User.
- Tap on the Users Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Edit on the Carrier or Driver that needs to be removed. Carriers will show up under the Carriers tab and Drivers will show up under the Drivers tab.
- Tap on Remove User to remove the Carrier/Driver.
- Tap the Remove button.
- If there are loads created by the user that is removed, those loads will not be deleted.