Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 2.6.5
- Steps to delete a Load.
- Types of Loads that cannot be deleted.
As a Carrier, I have created a load but I no longer need to transport this load. I would like to delete this load.
The guide walks through deleting loads on the web and mobile interface.
- Find the load(s) to be Deleted.
- Select the Green Checkbox next to the load(s) and then click the Delete button. Multiple loads can be deleted at once.
- Go to the Open Loads view.
- Tap on the Load you want to delete.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right of the window. Tap Delete Load.
- To confirm the deletion, tap Delete.
- On the web interface the Carrier can Delete multiple loads at a time. However, on the mobile app the loads can only be deleted one at a time.
Loads that Cannot be Deleted
- Loads that have been Dispatched by a Shipper.
- Loads that are in Submitted status.
- Loads that are in Paid status.