Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Steps to delete a load on Web and Mobile
- Types of Loads that cannot be deleted
As a carrier, I have created a load but decided that I no longer need to transport this load. I would like to delete this load from my loads view.
The guide walks through the process of deleting loads on the web and mobile interface
- First login to the Roger web interface
- Find the load(s) that needs to be deleted. See next section on what types of loads can't be deleted.
- Select the green checkbox next to the load(s) and then click the Delete button. Multiple loads can be deleted at once.
- First login to the Roger app and go to the Open Loads Screen
- Tap on the associated load that needs to be deleted and the following Open Load screen will pop up. See next section on what types of loads can't be deleted.
- Tap on the ellipse on the top right of the window and a prompt with the following message will appear. Tap on Delete Load
- The following screen will be shown. To confirm the delete, tap the Delete button or to cancel tap the Cancel button
- Once deleted, the load will disappear from the Open Loads tab
- On the web interface the carrier can delete multiple loads at a time. However, on the mobile app the loads can only be deleted one at a time.
- Loads that are in Returned status can be deleted by the Carrier. Returned loads are available to be deleted in cases like the carrier submitting the load to the wrong Shipper or carrier submitting duplicate loads.
Loads that cannot be deleted
The following types of loads cannot be deleted
- Loads that have been Dispatched to the carrier by a shipper
- Loads that are in Submitted Status
- Loads that are in Paid Status