Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.4
- How to decline a Load.
As a Carrier, if a Shipper assigns me Loads I cannot transport, I would like to Decline the Loads.
This guide walks through declining loads on the web and mobile interface.
- Select the Load(s) you want to Decline.
- Select the Green Checkbox next to the Load(s) and then click the red Decline button. Multiple Loads can be declined at once.
- Go to the Open Loads view.
- Tap on the Load you would like to decline.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right of the window and then tap on Decline Load.
- To confirm, tap Decline.