Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Steps to decline a load on Web and Mobile
As a carrier, I have certain capacity of trucks and drivers to transport loads for my shippers. If a shipper, assigns me loads that I am unable to transport, I would like to decline the load.
The guide walks through the process of declining loads on the web and mobile interface
- First login to the Roger web interface
- Find the load(s) that needs to be declined. These loads will appear in the Open loads view
- Select the green checkbox next to the load(s) and then click the red Decline button. Multiple loads can be declined at once.
- First login to the Roger app and go to the Open Loads Screen
- Tap on the associated load that needs to be declined and the following Open Load screen will pop up.
- Tap on the ellipse on the top right of the window and a prompt with the following message will appear. Tap on Decline Load
- The following screen will be shown. To confirm the decline, tap the Decline button or to cancel tap the Cancel button
- Once declined, the load will disappear from the Open Loads tab
On the web interface the carrier can decline multiple loads at a time. However, on the mobile app the loads can only be declined one at a time.