App Version: 3.8
- How to Filter.
- Clearing Filters.
- Special Columns.
- Accessing Filters from the Right Side Columns/Filter Menu.
Looking for How to Filter on Mobile?
I want to filter Loads. For example, I want to see loads that only have the Commodity bone meal, or I want to filter for the loads that have a Net Destination Weight less than a 48,000 lbs.
Roger makes filtering easy, and this guide will walk you through the process.
- Click on one of (Schedule, Open, Submitted, Approved, Paid or All) Loads Views.
- You can filter the contents of a column or multiple columns by typing into the filter box at the top of the column as shown below:
- Additionally, you can clear the filter by clicking on Clear Filters at the top of the screen.
- You can also filter by clicking the filter (funnel) icon.
Note: Filters are specific to a tab. For example, you can have filters that are different on your Schedule and your Open tabs. The filters will be saved even if you log out or close your browser.
You can select the pencil icon to perform Advanced Filtering, or you can select the list icon to filter by list.
- Advanced Filtering allows the user to search for Loads based on conditions or a combination of conditions.
- List Filtering lets the user filter Loads based on one or more specific values in the column.
Advanced Filtering options:
Once you select one of these filters, you will be prompted to enter a value. Additionally, you can click Clear to remove the filter.
Important: Filters Remain Until Cleared
Even if the user logs out and logs back into the web interface, the filters remain until cleared.
Filtering Using And/OR
Once an advanced filter method is selected, as shown above, you can also use the AND/OR filter. It is optional to use these filters.
Here are some examples of how to use the AND/OR filter.
The user is looking for the city Washington in the state of Iowa but Washington is a city in multiple states. The user can use an AND filter to find loads associated with only Washington, Iowa.
The user has a blurry scale ticket image and cannot tell if the weight is 52,140 or 51,240 lbs. The user can use an OR filter on these values to find the associated load.
Once the filter icon is selected, users can select the list icon.
This will allow users to select and deselect specific values in the column.
- Checking the box next to the value results in the load being Visible and unchecking the box results in the load being Excluded.
- Checking the Select All checkbox will include all the values in the column. Unchecking the Select All button will clear selection of the all values.
- Click Clear to clear all filters.
- Users will also see No Value appear in the List Filter for columns with empty fields.
Accessing Filters from the Right Side Columns/Filter Menu
You can access the same filters shown above by using the filter menu on the right side of the page.
Just as shown above, Advanced Filtering can be done by selecting the pencil icon and List Filtering can be done by selecting the list icon
AND/OR filters are also available in this view.
- Switching between filtering methods clears the other filter method.