Apps: iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Differences between Driver Full and Driver Limited Profiles
- Checking the type of driver profile with a carrier
As a driver, I have the option to carry loads for multiple carriers. I would like to see what kind of profile I have with each carrier.
Driver (Full) vs. Driver (Limited) Profiles
Carriers will have the ability to set your type of driver profile. They can either give you membership as a Driver (Limited) or a Driver (Full). So, what are the differences between the two?
- Drivers with a “Full” profile will able the ability to view and edit rates, while drivers with a “Limited” profile will not have this ability.
Checking the type of driver profile with a carrier
- Go to the Roger App and login to your account
- Tap on the settings icon on the bottom right of your screen as shown below:
3. In the Settings Menu under the Carrier Membership section you will see the carrier names and the type of profiles that you have for that specific carrier:
As shown in the image, Joe (the driver) has a “Limited” driver profile for the carrier, Suresh R Verma and has a “Full” Profile for Sureshot Trucking LLC. This means when Joe is working with Suresh R Verma, Joe doesn’t have the ability to view or edit rates.