Apps: Web App Version: 2.6
- Re-sending a carrier invitation
- Canceling a carrier invitation
It is a possibility that the Carrier might have misplaced the email where I sent the invitation, so as a Shipper I have the ability to Re-Send the carrier an invitation. I can also Cancel the invitation. This guide can also be used to check if an invitation has already been sent.
Resend/Cancel Carrier Invitation
- Login to the Roger Web Interface and go to the Carriers tab
- This tab shows the list of carriers that the shipper is working with and Carriers that have been sent an invitation but have not accepted yet.
- In order to resend an invite, click the green Resend Invite button for the associated Carrier
- To cancel the invitation, click the red Cancel Invite button
- If the shipper resends an invite, the invited user will have to register from the new email or text message link. If they try to register via the old invite they won't be able to gain access because the token will be invalid.