Apps: iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
As a Driver, I would like to receive notifications for certain situations. For example, if my Carrier changes the destination of a Load. I would like to be notified so that I don't transport the load to the incorrect destination.
Roger lets Drivers easily manage notifications through the app.
Turning On/Off Push Notifications
- Open the Roger app and log-in
- Tap on the Settings icon on the bottom right of the screen and tap on NOTIFICATION SETTINGS
- The following screen will appear. The Driver can adjust notifications for various situations as given below. As a default All Notifications are turned on.
- All Notifications: Driver is notified under all the following situations.
- Driver Assignment: Driver is notified if they have been assigned to a load.
- Load Returned by Shipper: Driver is notified if a load they are associated with has been returned.
- Load Deletion: Driver is notified if a load they are associated with has been deleted.
- Load Date: Driver is notified if a load they are associated with has change in the Load date.
- Load Origin: Driver is notified if a load they are associated with has change in the Origin.
- Load Destination: Driver is notified if a load they are associated with has change in the Destination.
Here are some optional details on notifications:
Notifications work within the same carrier entity/group. If a driver makes changes with regards to the fields above, the carrier is notified. This is also the case if the carrier makes a change, then the driver is also notified, if they have their notifications on. You will only be notified for another person's activity or changes.