App Version: 3.8
- Editing a load in the Schedule view.
- What fields can be edited in the Schedule view.
As a Shipper, I want to change a Load that I have scheduled. For example, I know I will send a Load out next week but do not know which type of Commodity (Barley, Corn etc.).
This guide will walk through how to edit a scheduled Load.
Editing Loads in Scheduled Status
- Go to the Schedule view in the Loads tab.
- Mouse over the load that needs to be Edited and click into the field that needs to be changed, as shown below:
- In this example, the Shipper double clicked the cell for the Origin and entered Nebraska.
- Here is another example. Let’s say that I want to change the date that the load will be moved. I can just click on the Load Date and then a calendar view will pop up where I can update the date. This is shown in the image below:
This list does not include Carrier only, calculated, or system generated fields.
|Editable Fields||Non-Editable Fields|
|Carrier Name||Net Origin Wt.|
|Load Date||Net Destination Wt.|
|# of Loads||Hours|
|Rate UoM||Orig. Scale Ticket #|
|Commodity||Dest. Scale Ticket #|
Please sign in to leave a comment.