Apps: Web App Version: 2.6
- Editing a load in the Schedule view
- What fields can be edited in the Schedule view
As a Shipper, I want to make changes to a load that I have scheduled. For example, I know that I will send a load out next week but do not know which type of commodity(Barley, Corn etc.) I will be sending out.
This guide will walk through how these kinds of changes can be made to a scheduled load.
Scroll to the end of the guide to see what fields can and cannot be edited
Editing Load in Scheduled Status
- Go to the web interface and go to the Schedule view in the Loads tab.
- Mouse over the load that needs to be Edited and click into the field that needs to be Changed, as shown below:
- In this example, the shipper double clicked the cell for the Origin and entered in “Nebraska”. This is how one can go in and add/update or remove data for loads in the schedule view.
- Here is another example. Let’s say that I want to change the date that the load will be moved. I can just click on the Load Date and then a calendar view will pop up where I can update the date. This is shown in the image below:
The following table shows what fields can be edited/updated in Scheduled status and which field cannot.
This list does not include carrier only, calculated or system generated fields.
|Editable Fields||Non-Editable Fields|
|Carrier Name||Net Origin Wt.|
|Load Date||Net Destination Wt.|
|# of Loads||Hours|
|Rate UoM||Orig. Scale Ticket #|
|Commodity||Dest. Scale Ticket #|