App Version: 3.4
- How to return a submitted Load back to a Carrier.
- How to add a return message.
As a Shipper, I noticed some errors in the Carrier’s submission. Before I approve the payment, I would like the Carrier to fix the issues and re-submit. This guide will walk through returning a Load to a Carrier.
Returning a Load
- Go to the Submitted tab and find the Load that needs correcting.
- Go to the Status column and change it to Returned in the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted to enter a Return Load Message.
- Click Send.
- The Carrier will receive a notification for a returned Load.
- Once the Load is resubmitted by the Carrier, the Load will re-appear in the Shipper's Submitted tab.