Apps: Web App Version: 2.6
- Return a submitted load back to a carrier
- Informing the carrier the reason via a return message
I, as the Shipper, notice some errors in the carrier’s submission. Before I can approve the payment, I would like the carrier to fix the issues and re-submit. This guide will walk through how this process is done.
Returning a Load
- First login to your the Roger web interface
- Go to the Submitted loads tab and find the load that needs to be returned
- Go to the Status column and change it to Returned in the drop down menu for that associated load
- User will then be prompted with a Return Load Message, as shown below.
- Leave a message to the carrier on what they should fix and click Send
- The carrier will be notified of the returned message and can make the necessary corrections and resubmit
- Once load is resubmitted by the carrier , the load will re-appear in the Shipper's Submitted tab
Once the page is refreshed, the associated Returned load will move from the Submitted view to the Open Loads view.