Shippers, Carriers, Drivers(Full/Limited)
Apps: Web, iOS, Android App Version: 1.4.1
- Steps to duplicate loads
- Fields that Duplicate/Fields that do not duplicate
- Field Descriptions
As a shipper, carrier or driver, I want to create multiple loads with the same base information. Instead of having to enter in a load one by one, Roger gives you the option to duplicate loads. This guide will walk through how to duplicate a load.
- First login to the Roger web command center
- Find the load that needs duplication. Duplication can be performed under any View (Schedule, Open, Submitted, Approved. Paid, or All)
- Select the green checkbox next to the load and then click the green Duplicate button.
- A window will pop-up, enter the number of load copies and click the green Submit button. The duplicate loads will show up in the Schedule View, at the top of the loads list (unless there has been a sort or filter applied).
A warning will be generated if a number greater than or equal to 500 is entered.
- Login to the Roger app and tap on a load to view the load details
- Tap on the ellipse on the top right of the window and a prompt will appear. Tap on Duplicate Load
- A popup will be shown where the number of duplicates can be entered. Once a number is entered, tap the Duplicate button A maximum of 25 loads can be duplicated at once.
- Once the loads are duplicated, these loads will show up in the Open loads tab.
If a shipper duplicates a load, it automatically goes to Schedule status. If a carrier or driver duplicates a load, it automatically goes to Open status.
- Scheduled and Approved loads views are only for shippers
- Paid Loads view is not visible to drivers
- Loads can be duplicated from any status
Fields That Duplicate
When a user duplicates a load, here are the fields that duplicate.
- Shipper Contact
- Carrier Name
- Carrier Reference #
- # of Loads
- Rate UoM
Fields That DO NOT Duplicate
These fields do not duplicate
- Contains Images
- Ready to Submit
- Driver Submitted
- Load Date
- Date Dispatched
- Shipper Dispatched
- Date Submitted
- Net Origin Weight
- Net Destination Weight
- Weight (Loss)/Gain
- Payment #
- Carrier Notes
- Return Message
- Shipper Notes
- Orig. Scale Ticket #
- Dest. Scale Ticket #
- Unload #
- Load #
- Invoice #
- # of Images
Click below to see the definitions of the fields