Apps: Web, iOS, Android
App Version: 3.9
How to register for onRamp.
As a Carrier, I want to set up my onRamp account for the first time
Once you navigate to onRamp you will be greeted with a few tasks that your Shipper requires to verify your insurance and begin dispatching loads to you.
- Request Carrier Training: this is an optional live, one-on-one demo where a Roger Customer Success Agent will walk you through the Roger Platform. This normally takes about 30 minutes.
- Complete Carrier Profile: This tab will allow you to update all your personal information and set your account up correctly to ensure you have the correct insurance. This information is required to E-sign your shipper's Hauling Contract.
- Upload W-9: This is a required item and can be either Uploaded from a computer or your mobile device. For further guidance, click here.
- Hauling Contract: This tab will only appear after completing your Carrier Profile. For every new Shipper connection you create, you will need to sign a new Hauling Contract. For further guidance, click here.
- To connect with myCOI and load your Insurance, click on this link here.
- Based on your carrier type, you may be required to provide worker's comp insurance. If you are a Sole-Proprietor or Single-Employee LLC, be sure to enter that in your company information.